As we continue to celebrate ITS-NY’s third decade in operation, this year marks the 23rd ITS-NY Annual Meeting and Technology Exhibition. Highly informative speakers and panel sessions will be addressing…
- Connected Vehicles and Connected Corridors;
- Drones and Transportation Applications;
- Real-Time Data for Transit Mobility;
- Smart Cities;
- Things are Moving Quickly – How Do We Keep Up?;
- Roadmap for the Future; and more.
CEUs will be awarded for attendance at the conference.
Southwest Research Institute (SwRI) has developed innovative technology on use of Connected & Automated Vehicled to enhance workzone safety.